Intellectual Property rights can be the most valuable assets of a business.
There are many forms of intellectual property rights available to business owners including trade marks, copyright, designs and patents. Yet sadly these rights are often unrealised or neglected by business owners. Imagine if you could double or triple the value of your business just by identifying assets that already exist in your business?
At Ethikate®, intellectual property law is our area of expertise. We are experienced in identifying intellectual property rights and securing them. We will work with you to ensure that you understand and know how to protect your intellectual property rights. Equally important, we will also work with you to ensure that you are not infringing your competitor’s intellectual property and can operate in the marketplace with the risk of doing so.
Just some of the intellectual property services that we can assist you with include:
- Clearance searching of trademarks, patents and designs
- Domestic and international intellectual property management
- Brand Protection
- Australian trade mark searches, applications and registration
- International trade mark searches, applications and registration
- Confidential information
- Brand & IP Health Check™ including onsite audits and due diligence
- Buying, selling or licensing intellectual property
- Intellectual property disputes and infringement
We also offer a flexible range of Brand & Intellectual Property Packages to suit businesses of all shapes and sizes. Check out our Packages.
Want to know more about how we can help your business or ready to start getting some advice? Book in for your first consult with us – a 30-45 minute Skype or telephone consultation for a reduced fixed fee of $199 (new clients only). It’s easy – book online or contact us to schedule your consult today.